|🖥️ Operating System:
|Windows, Mac, Linux
|🏢 Developer Name:
|Writing and Editing Tools, Image Editor, Editing Software, Photography, Creative Tools
Photoshop is the best and most powerful image editor on the market. It has the tools to take a regular photograph and transform it into a work of art. Also It was the first editing software to work with layers which makes it much easier to work on large projects without worrying that any change might affect a different segment of the project.
How to Download Photoshop for Free on PC
1. Click the link and the official Adobe Photoshop download page will open in a new tab.
2. Click on the Start Free Trial button
3. Choose the package that fits your needs. The packages are:
- Photoshop: Includes apps for desktop and iPad, complete with 1000 GB of cloud storage.
- Photoshop and Lightroom: in addition to Photoshop, you’ll get Adobe’s Lightroom apps, which come with Adobe Portfolio, Fonts, and Spark.
- The entire Creative Cloud collection. Large collection of tutorials, 100GB of cloud-based storage, and access to Adobe software like Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign, XD, Premiere Pro, and much more. I’m downloading Photoshop for this example, but the process is the same for all three options. Then, click the Start Free Trial button.
4. Enter a valid email address in the provided space and click the Continue button. Remember which email address you use, as this will be your Adobe username.
5. You will need to enter your credit card or PayPal information – but you won’t be charged until the end of your 7-day free trial.
6. After the payment method is approved, you can create a password and click the Complete Account button.
7. The installation file will automatically download to your computer. When it’s done, open it to run the installation wizard.
8. The Setup Wizard will open with a page about entering your password to begin the installation. Click Continue to start.
9. Adobe’s Creative Cloud will automatically begin to download. While installing, there will be several survey questions about your experience with Photoshop, your role, and your creative interests. It’s an optional survey, but if you answer the question, Adobe will use the answers to send you relevant tutorials, guides, and other pertinent information.
10. When the Creative Cloud installation is complete, it will automatically begin installing Photoshop. This large file can take around a half-hour to forty-five minutes to install, depending on your internet speed and computer.